Are you curious what kind of questions 6-figure female entrepreneurs are asking their mentors? Do you want to avoid simply being a spectator, and truly make the most out of your mentor? Download my free resource for 40 more questions you should be asking your mentor now.
From The Desk Of Grace Lever
Aldgate, South Australia
And I’m pretty sure you have more fun with a little sparkle in your life…
Or at least that’s the message I got from one of the members of my Diamond Doers Mastermind after our Expert Days event last week.
She was bang on too… we DID have a lot more fun! And not only at our #ShineBrightLikeADiamond themed cocktail party either 😉
Because my mind of fun? Well that looks sort of like this:
An entire room of smart-working women choosing to build the kind of business they want to work in.
It looks like women celebrating each other, and building each other up.
It looks like being coachable, and having the humility to hear the hard truths…
So we can learn from our mistakes, and be better than before, right?!
Okay, it also looks like drinking signature cocktails, and dancing all night around my patio in sequin ballgowns, but maybe that’s just me 😉
Listen up: if you think the women that hustle the hardest, go the farthest… you’re mistaken.
It’s finding a mentor to keep you accountable, celebrating the good, learning from the mistakes, and staying coachable… those are the markers of the women who “make it”.
My Diamond Doers girlies above are proof of that…
But you can be too.
Are you curious what kind of questions 6-figure female entrepreneurs are asking their mentors? Download my free resource for 40 more questions you should be asking your mentor now.
You see, across our Mastermind Event last week, where 20 of my highest level clients gathered in my teams HQ…
I noticed some common questions being asked of myself, and my Expert team.
Questions that made US think what we’d reply with…
Questions that made my clients get the kind of answers they’d need to have confidence moving forward in their own businesses.
Yep, these are the kind of questions these high-level women with 6-figure coaching businesses were asking of their mentors…
So they could make the most of the Experts around them.
And if you’d like to join the ranks of women like these, why not ask the same questions of YOUR business mentors too…
So you can avoid simply being a spectator to successful people, but start harnessing their Genius Zones to transform your business too.
18 questions 6-figure female entrepreneurs ask their mentors:
- What do you wish you had known before taking your first leadership-based role?
- How did you learn to embrace risk-taking? And how do you know when it’s worth taking the risk?
- I tried to delegate a task last week, and it didn’t work. What steps would you take for it to work better next time?
- What do you think my strengths are and which ones do you think I need to exercise more?
- How would you describe me to others if they asked?
- What would you do if you were me in this situation?
- How can I become more assertive in my consult calls?
- Do you have any quick tips for re-energizing an overworked team?
- Can you recommend a book or resource for dealing with difficult conversations?
- What can you recommend for dealing with nerves on camera?
- What are the top things I should know about copywriting/Instagram/Facebook ads/consult calls/online courses/graphic design/event planning (or whatever your Mentor’s top strength is)?
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received from a mentor of your own?
- What little things do you do every day to look after your own health and avoid burn out?
- How do you balance work and life? What kinds of things do you talk to your husband/wife about in terms of business?
- What’s your biggest motivator in business?
- How do you divide your time throughout the day?
- What do you wish you’d done differently with your first hires?
- Do you have a goal setting approach that works?
To see 40 more questions like these, click here to download my resource for FREE.
Do you want to avoid simply being a spectator, and truly make the most out of your mentor? Download my free resource for 40 more questions you should be asking your mentor now.
What’s the best piece of advice you’ve received from a business mentor?
Add a comment below and let me know.